Life Is As You See It

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Old Tents

Ok, so last night I was helping my scouts settup the troup tents, which are ancient. The tent has like 5 polls and 2 ropes, and somehow this is supposed to make it stand up and sleep 6? After about 1.5 hours of messing around with it. We realized that the 5th pole was not a poll after all, it was more of sleeve, that would hold to other polls together, go figure. Once setup it looks kinda like a Weather Vane or a Antenna. It is expected to be held up by 2 polls, with rope and a bar over the top. Anyway, enough of my ranting. It is now 5:10 in the morning and I am really tired. Some reason I didnt get to bed until it was after 11:00.
I hope that I can do well in todays interview for the support manager for our dept. That would be nice. If I dont get it, I have a good idea who will. Good luck to all who are trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home