Life Is As You See It

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

"I Don't Know"

So today I was working with an escalated office. I have been working with them for sometime, wiating on a SHPR. So I go on up and ask about this SHPR and find out that developement has responding saying something on the lines of "I dont know, why dont you check for antivirus, or maybe just format." I am sorry but if everyone came to me asking me and that is what I responded with it would be no use to come to me. This is the same reason most of you dont submit SHPR's any longer. I am working on a way to import data to an SQL server, without going through developement because it takes #1 to long to get a response and #2 never a good one, from them. So I have resolved to searching the internet for other people with such ambitions. I think I have found it, but it took about 45 minutes of searching on the internet, versus waiting 3 weeks for development to say "I Dont Know." Well, hope you all don't have to resolve to this as well. (Hard to keep from laughing saying that statement.)

2 Comments:

  • YOU HAVE A BLOG TOO! HELLS YESS! Visit mine.

    CLICK ME CLICK ME CLICK ME CLICK ME

    By Blogger Kr5is, at 4:03 PM  

  • Kr5is,

    I have decided to make it my personal duty to get everyone in Hi-Tech to get a blog.

    And those that already have an anon. blog, it's time for them to step out of the shadows. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home