Life Is As You See It

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Promoted!

Well, yesterday I went to help Jenny Phillips in preparing for the big concert in SLC. I was there from 7:00 am to just a little after 11:00 pm, and to say the least I am a little tired today. I am looking forward to today as it is now sping and for the most part, warm.. outside. I just installed a Cieling Fan in my room. Its nice, but doesnt work yet. I havent quite finished it yet. Anyway, at work I was asked if I would be the new Escalation Engineer or Tech 5. I think that it will be fun. One of the cool things is that I get to have a flat screen monitor. It will be a bit to fit into, but I figure that it will be good experience for me to take the job, but with the new job I dont work the normal hours. My shift will be changed to 8-5 coming tuesday. Although Monday it will still be the normal 6-3 that I always work. Hope to see you all soon. Later

1 Comments:

  • Gubi,
    I know you'll do a kick butt job as Tech 5. I hear you about the flat screen, this CRT sucks. I hope you don't mind staying at work later. Can I have your shift? Just kidding, but really, can I have it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home