Life Is As You See It

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

So Brandon says...

So earlier today Jesse had commented on how everyone was a butt pirate of some sort. I happened to search the internet for such a phase to find a contest to mess up the name of Pirates of the Caribian: Dead Mans Cheast, As much as possible, while keeping close to the name. I found a couple but there was a comment under one that stood out to me. I sent this quick little phrase to everyone in reply, and Brandon is amazed by its content and promptly asked how I had so much time on my hands to think of something like that. I told him that between meetings and all the SHPR's that they submit it makes for a busy day, hence why I ended up searching for the item. Anyway, it has been a lot busier up here since we shipped beta. I have to keep a spread sheet of every reported issue, that is quite a lot if any of you know beta. Anyway, guess I better get back to work.

1 Comments:

  • Me: What are you doing?
    Gubi: Working.
    Me: No really, what are you doing?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home