Life Is As You See It

Friday, July 14, 2006

Putting Together Beta Packages Sucks

So just before lunch I started a print job for some beta offices. (Mainly because the printer is like a snail) So when I get back, I have this pile of documents that needs to be mailed to all the beta offices. (162) I prepare myself for all of this by clearing my desk so I could place all the random papers on it. I have spent nearly the last 3 hours putting these documents into the shipping packages. Best part is, they havent started burning CD's to ship yet. I am sitting here doing nothing right now just waiting for the CD's to get burned so I can put them in the shipping packages also. The really fun part of that is that I have to leave by at latest 4:10, so I can go to SLC with Rachel for a Work Shop thingy in preparation for a recording session that will be next week. I hope that Rachel does good on that. So yeah, life is good...busy... and boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home