Life Is As You See It

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

What a wonderful vacation

I will start by telling you that I ended up having a pretty good 4th of july weekend. First, I went to Eric's house and hung out for a couple of hours. It was alot of fun and Rachel and Kim get along famously. The next morning, we packed up and left for the hills. To be a little more specific, we went to the high Uinta mountians near bear river. We stayed in a cabin in the middle of no where. It was pretty nice. The bed itself was actually quite annoying, I think I almost would have rather just slept on the ground. We went fishing the next morning about 25 miles over the next hill in the Black Fork river. I think I caught almost 10 fish. I think I released 4 fish. It was really cool. At least I can say that I didnt get that sun burnt. Luckily. So yeah, we came back on monday and litterally lazed around the house for the rest of the day. I let the kids play in the pool for about 4 hours and spash all over the place. SO yeah. Time for pictures..

Enjoy!


3 Comments:

  • Beautiful, simply beautiful. That's the place to go and unwind.

    By Blogger Victor, at 9:51 AM  

  • Awesome man where was that?

    By Blogger Kr5is, at 11:10 AM  

  • It was about 15 miles up a dirt road east of the bear river lodge. That puts you about 10 miles south of Meeks Cabin resivour(which is right on the utah/wyoming border)

    By Blogger Gubi, at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home