Life Is As You See It

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Not a real Dr

So I was talking with Jacob today about a certian Dr who wants to consistantly pitch a fit and even gave Eric an ear full. Jacob's response was priceless: "You claim the doctor title, but you are only a dentist." I think I laughed for almost 5 minutes straight. It was funny. So yeah, I will be preparing everything to move tonight so in the morning I simply have to move files from computers. Anyway, hope you all have fun down there without me and that you can all deal with the recent exposure of M named stress. Later all.

2 Comments:

  • Do you know what you call a doctor who drops out?




    A Dentist

    By Blogger Mydinger, at 9:06 AM  

  • I have heard that joke before... Never seems to get old.

    By Blogger Gubi, at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home