Life Is As You See It

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Preparing for the big move

Well, today I brought my twofity gig harddrive to backup some work junk, and other stuff from my machine, so that when I get the new computer and everything I will still have everything. So unfortunately my share will be coming down as of the end of the day. Perhaps in a little while it will come back online, but it will be with a different computer name or something. Anyway, I will packup everything on Friday morning and start moving my stuff upstairs by the Ski Utah room. So if any of you want to pay me a visit. I will be sure to come down and waste some time everyonce and while with you all. In the mean time I am trying to finish up all my Goals before the quater ends and I get marked down on my 90 day eval. I also just need to find out if I will be getting my Tech V raise before I move, because if I dont that will suck. I guess if I dont that would be ok also, but I would much rather have it. Its another dollar an hour. That would seriousley help. Anyway, later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home