Life Is As You See It

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Forgetfulness

I dont know why but today I had the biggest brain fart. I was supposed to call a dr back and help them with image quality, but for some odd reason, I completely forgot about the entire thing until it was about 4:30 and the office had already closed. Oh well I guess. I know they are not going to be happy about it. Hopefully they will allow me to reschedule and this time I will put it on my calendar so I dont forget.

So yeah.... Me and Rachel have just purchased a 2nd car, mainly because Rachel doesn't like going without a car while I am on camping trips with the scouts. I dont blame her. I can understand that being stuck in a house when it is 85+ outside and 2 whiny kids that wont stop for anything. The only relief is to escape and drive some place where the kids are entertained and you can relax for at least 5 minute gaps. I hope that it normally isnt that bad while I am gone, but think what I have to deal with. 5-7 scouts that are all seem to be having mood swings and cannot hold still for more than 2 minutes without hurting another scout in "good fun." It's pretty annoying stuff. Well, got to go. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home