Life Is As You See It

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Interesting

So I was looking through my bin of responsibilities yesterday and realized that I had to submit all the QoD's for this next week, within the next 2 hours to Sue. I happen to have a couple of questions on my mind, so I enter those, but that didnt get all of them, so I decided to turn to Tina. She happens to tell me to "Schick Off." I thought that sorta came out of left field, but then she calmed and provided me with some helpful questions for the rest of you.
Yesterday when I got home Rachel had my fathers day present... A brand new bike. A very nice one too. This actually made me feel kinda bad because I gave her a card and a dinner, but she gave me a bike, and some camping stuff. That was really nice of her to do that. I put it together last night and as a good gesture I also put her bike back together so that we could go on a ride. The kids were so excited to have a ride on the new bike, and Alex mainly to ride his bike in the street with mom and dad. Mikaila hasnt quite caught onto using bike pedals to drive the bike. As soon as she does maybe we can go out. Until then, I may be using it to come to work, as that will be cheaper than driving everyday. Anywho, Later all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home