Life Is As You See It

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Adjustments

So funny thing. Today we happended to move Roberto, Curtis, and Gentry' desk to new locations. This was not part of a prank as though it would have been really funny. But due to us getting ready for the move up to trade with EZD it had to happen. Roberto will be getting in and wonder as soon as he reaches his desk, and scratch his head. But unlike Brandon, he will just say, "sweet, guess that means a day off." Anywho, I am excited for the move. I miss the upstairs view of the lake and everything. It was nice. That was one of the hard things to let go of when I left EZD to goto Dentr!x. I only did it for the pay increase. Anywho, I will be going to my Interview for the Product Coordinator tomorrow from about 9:30 to 10:15, or something like that. I think they want me to do some sort of excersize to check my knowledge level. Wonder if they ever had Charles Adams do that? Either way, we dont have to deal with his poor excuse for a SHPR answer any longer. Wed of next week is his last day. I guess the next thing is. I will actually be out of the office all next week. That is cool, but I wonder what will happen if they need that position filled by thur? I figure that Eric York will do the SHPR's until the replacement is trained anyway. Not that I am particularely fond of his responses either. Its like, "Well, I dont see the problem occuring over here. Perhaps they are imagining the problems?" Although I like to think they are, I know better. The problem is a problem and hence why we created a SHPR. I know that a number of us have lost faith in the SHPR process, and we are working on that. Hopefully if I get this job I will help make a difference up there. Well, I need to get to bed before it gets too late. Later all!

1 Comments:

  • Marty,
    I hope your interview went well today. I can totally see you kicking a@@ and taking names. If they don't pick you and pick some guy off the street, they are whacked! Don't worry about next week, we take care of moving your stuff and putting everything right where they belong, just like Brandon's.

    By Blogger Victor Degn, at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home