Life Is As You See It

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Car Repair

I just bought a new car about 2 weeks ago. Its a really nice car, but had a couple of things I wanted to have fixed before it became mine completely. first There are 3 separate light bulbs that need to be replaced and some sort of clanking under the car on the front passanger side. So yesterday, I take 4 hours of PTO to take the car in for repair. (Which I scheduled a week ago) I arrive and say that I am ready to have it repaired. The guy says, "Well, I will be on vacation for the rest of this week. Is there anyway we can reschedule for next week instead." so I said, "Hey buddy!"...."I took off work today so that you could work on it, because that what people do when they schedule you in to repair something. So he gets a little disturbed look on his face, but then agrees to fix the car and have it ready within the next 5 hours. I said that that would be fine and left. La di freakin da... 5 hours later I come back to the shop and they havent even moved my car. I went in to talk with the guy and he said that they had to order parts for it, so they couldnt really do much... I was thinking , "Doesnt much include doing something." Then "So you are telling me that you had my car for 5 hours, you couldnt even get a single light bulb changed and without driving the vehicle you think the stut is bad?".... So they guy says that the car uses some funny foreign light bulb that they didnt have any of. Well anyway, enough of my ranting. I will see you all at work. Later

3 Comments:

  • I'm surprised that he didn't tell you that he needed some blinker fluid. Sorry man.

    By Blogger Kr5is, at 11:33 AM  

  • Blinker fluid??? That's awesome man! I'm laughing my butt off from that comment!

    By Blogger Marty's Girl, at 7:33 AM  

  • I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home