Life Is As You See It

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Fun Fun

OK, So I have decided what I will be doing this weekend. That put asside, I have some serious preparations that need to be done, and really not that much time to do it. I need to purchase the food for the campout, scout the course and make sure it will take a series of hours to finish, get the tour permit, gather some wood, get all the camping materials from the previous scout master, then leave tomorrow after noon at 6:00. Once this is all done I think I will have a large weight lifted from my shoulders.
Work is keeping me plenty busy. And to think, all that time. I though Luke was just sitting there screwing around. It has its moments but for the most part it is a busy position. It good though, I like to keep busy. Makes the day go by faster and makes it a little more enjoyable. I can say that it is better than walking "Debbie" through configuring her ADSL modem to work with Windows 2.3 with 2mb of RAM!!! 12:00...12:00!! See you all soon

3 Comments:

  • HA HA.

    "OK. We have a SERIOUS 12:00 o'clock flasher here. Every clock in her house is "flashing" 12:00. ... You can not get a 12:00 o'clock flasher on the Internet. It can't be done. I've seen men eat their own headsets trying!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:54 PM  

  • BRAVO

    By Blogger Eric, at 5:38 AM  

  • Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home