Life Is As You See It

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Apparantly

So last night I decided to install a couple more of the games that Rachel had gotten for me for my birthday. I was playing a certian "Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2" which is freakin awesome. I was driving along like any good recklace driver and then I notice I have got 4 cops chasing me. Apparantly it is frowned upon to fly through a small town at speeds greater than 140. Who would have guessed. So anyway, the cops try the pit menuver and so on, but they just cannot stop me. So I slow down and do it to them. Well, I think I got busted about 4-5 times before I figured out how to do it without getting caught. Practice makes perfect right? Anyway, life is very busy and I really only have a little time in the morning to play around with games. Today I think I will be at my father-in-laws digging sprinkler system lines. Yeah! Well sorta. Busy work, but good pay. Well, I need to get off to work or else I wont get paid. Cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home