Life Is As You See It

Friday, May 05, 2006

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Well, I have been here all day long and it is nearing the end of my term. I am happy to say that I am going home shortly. Well, I may be going to see MI:3 today, but that all depends on a certian friend that has to verify something, then I will know. I will be telling my wife this in about 10 minutes when she arrives. Then rush home, find a babysitter, and off to the movies it is. The weekend is looking to be fun too. As you may have read before I have been helping my father-in-law dig a new sprinkler system for his house. He recently ordered some dirt for the back yard and we need to spread it out, but I have convienced him to rent a BobCat to do the work. Boy will that make it easier. Anyway, need to get going. Later. Hope you all enjoy your weekends.

3 Comments:

  • Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 AM  

  • Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:24 AM  

  • Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home