Life Is As You See It

Monday, May 15, 2006

Week End

Well, we decided to take a random trip up the mountian. We got up on saturday and said, wow, things are really busy. Then my brother calls and says, "you want to go camping," So we left about 2 hours later and got nearly nothing done. It was fun though. Have you ever seen drunks try to park an SUV on 2 large rocks at an uphill incline? It is quite funny. Fishing with kids can be an interesting feat. They just sit there and reel in the line. Dang it is frustrating. Well, Later

2 Comments:

  • I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 AM  

  • I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home