Life Is As You See It

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Prank follow up

The good news is that the prank was executed with flawless detail. Only 1 problem. The webcam setup to capture this rare occurance... failed to work. Due to this extended circumstances we will instead post the affects according to the pranked person:
1. OMG! What the HECK! (This is followed by other various profanities)
2. Check Name Tag to verify the correct desk has been found... Its correct
3. Wonder to break room to take a moment...
4. Swallow "excedrin" and "no doze"
5. Rearrange the desk
6. Log in and write Word doc that states:

You are welcome to sit and use my computer but please dont:
1. Rearrange my desk
2. Get fingerprints on my screen
3. Get my desk all STICKY

7. Read this blog post that states prank.
8. The rest is history.

Hope you all enjoyed this little endever.

2 Comments:

  • hahahahaha! That is so funny! I wish I could have been there. You guys leave me out the most entertaining things. Marty didn't even tell me about it last night, which should be against the law of marriage. Sheesh! And those of you who have not commented on my blog are in big big trouble. I feel so unloved. Sniff.

    By Blogger Marty's Girl, at 11:17 AM  

  • That post made me feel all warm and happy inside.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home