Life Is As You See It

Monday, May 15, 2006

Strike 2!! - Up for bat

Well, I took my car in to be repaired just this last week. After leaving it with them from 9:00am to about 7:00, that they found the time to replace the 2 light bulbs and water sprayer for the back windshield. This time they actually moved the care! Must have been because those imported light bulbs were a little too heavy to just walk out and install. So they think they have figured what is making the knocking noise under the car, its the Sway bar, but hold on. I thought it was the strut? I must be confused. If they actually looked at it last week they could have known this and fixed it during the 10 hours they had my car. I dont know though. Perhaps they just spent all that time replacing them light bulbs, they are imports... What a lame excuse. Anyway, I have scheduled it again on Wed at 9:00. If they hold onto it until 7:00 without correcting the problem I will be mad. Not to mention, I might just ask them to pay me for them to fix it, because of all the crap they are making me put up with. If they get Strike 3, I will be mad. Anyway, later.

1 Comments:

  • Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home