Life Is As You See It

Friday, May 19, 2006

Promotion!

Well, great news everyone. You will no longer have to rely on the dumb responses from dev. That is because I will be talking ChAdams job! Sweet huh! I think it is awesome. So yeah, because you cannot transfer from support unless they are in surplus. I have to wait for 6 weeks before I can start the position. I will be starting according to management on June 30th. That is a Friday, but I dont know if they want to have me start on that day. It would be then or the 5th of July or something. Anyway, tomorrow I am going to head out to California. So my post will be sparse. I will try to post some pictures if I can when I have a moment, but remember, I will be doing this from my laptop that is running Win98 and so little processing power it is not even funny. It just so happens to have 1 USB port and a Wired/Wireless network card. Only problem is... It has no battery life, litterally. If you unplug it from the wall, it is dead. I hope to just replace the laptop in the near future, but that all depends. Well, got to finish packing and so on. I will see if maybe I can post before I walk out the door again tomorrow. Later everyone! Hope you all have great weekends, and that next week may be good for all of you. See you all soon.

2 Comments:

  • Awesome, you have restored my faith in shprs
    I'm really happy for you man

    Have fun in cali!

    By Blogger Eric, at 12:04 AM  

  • Congratulations!

    You are a great resourcer. You listen carefully and you're very patient... even when I am not.

    You are a great American!
    Have a fun trip!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home