Life Is As You See It

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Random Repaint Your Living Room Day

So my guess is that yesterday was Random Repaint Your Living Room Day because Rachel and my brothers wife, April, got BORED and said " Hey, Let's paint the living room." I dont know what posesed them to do so, but eitherway, my living room is not a different color. To be exact it is spinach green. But in their defence, Rachel and I were planning on repainting it green someday anyway. So it just sort of advanced our plans, by I dont know how many years/months/days. Oh on another side note: I decided to check what my house value is currently on the internet the other day. Guess what?! I have earned 40,000 in the last 2 years, by doing absolutely nothing. Freaking awesome. My house is now worth like 160,000 and I bought it for 117,000. So Rachel has started drawing up plans for the fall, when we add another bathroom on the house. She is also trying to spend nearly all the money in which we dont have yet on upgrades to the house. Which in turn allows us to have more. I can see that in a couple more years, that my house will be worth 200,000. That would be awesome. That is quite the good work. Anyway, better finish getting ready for work.

1 Comments:

  • I know what you mean about housing. We owe 140,000 on our house and a neighbor up the street is selling theirs for 250,000. Their house is basically a wood shack on a nice piece of property. Our grass is greener too.

    Green's a good color. Our living room is green and it looks good. I think Jacob will do an excellent job. I just hope he knows what he's getting into.

    By Blogger Victor, at 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home