Life Is As You See It

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

So guess what?!

Can anyone take a guess on who no longer works at Dentr!x? I am sure most of you have already heard that a certian N named person no longer works there. Perhaps this is because of stats or other. Most everyone thinks they know why, but cannot say anything for sure. A question was asked "Do you know about any external proxy server?" Eric and Brandon formulated a response of "No, WHY?" but for some reason there was no reply. It seems as though this person wanted to browse the internet through a website that had access to anything and not to mention, anonamysly (Dont ask me how to spell that). I know that I shouldn't be the one to stir the pot, but hey, why not?

1 Comments:

  • Just for the record, that question was for Phil because he wanted a free external proxy server software. I figured if anyone would know it would Brandon. Once he said 'No' I promptly forgot about it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home