Life Is As You See It

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Weekend

Well, the weekend was pretty fun. First I left work a little early (Even though they would have allowed me to work way late) to go to Rachel's Singer's Workshop thing in Salt Lake. I will tell you that I really learned alot about the music business. Plus, because not many of the people ate the treats, I ended up with nearly all of them. (I will be sure to share when I come in on Monday) So on to saturday. I probably got out of bed at like 9:00 or 9:30, then ate breakfast and mowed the lawn before it got to late. Then went camping, this was a very quick decision, at Silver Lake. I was finally able to take out that Raft I bought and use it on the lake. It was quite relaxing. Fishing sucked though, didnt catch a thing, but the relaxation was good. I wandered home at about 3:00 and watched "The Replacements." Very good movie if you ask me. Its funny and inspirational. Anyway, I will see you all later.

PS - Here is a picture that we took while up there.

1 Comments:

  • Good stuff. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home