Life Is As You See It

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Busy Busy

Ok, so I think I have successfuly gotten myself out of going camping, but I may still have to drive some scouts up then come back. For getting out of camping, I think that is a small price to pay. So here is the plan. In about 45 minutes from now (9:00), Rachel's parents are going to pickup Mikaila and take her camping until saturday. Then Alex will be babysat by my sister-in-law on friday night so that we can go out. We will see him at the soccer game on saturday morning, then Mikaila in the later afternoon. I dont know how Rachel is going to last without her babies though. They havent really spent any time apart like this before, but I keep telling her that everything will be ok, and that it is only 2 days. It could be alot worse. Anywho, thanks for listening.

1 Comments:

  • I'm sure you can think of a way to keep Rachel occupied and not miss her babies.

    By Blogger Victor, at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home