Life Is As You See It

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Major Slacker Am I

So, I am sure that a large number of you have visited my site to find that there hasnt been anything new for awhile. I am swooping in and take care of this problem. This weekend is going to be very fun. Aug 5th is my Anniversary and annoying part of this is that I have to go with the scouts on a camp out thursday night, and come back on Friday, so that I can do everything that was planned with Rachel. I would really like to go do the camping on my own with the family instead of the scouts, but since that is not the most romantic thing (Especially with the kids), I will be taking her out to dinner, to a concert, then back home. We were looking at staying at anniversary inn, but we decided we didnt want to blow $200 on a single night, unless that was in entertainment. So yeah, good news about the campout though, I am not the only leader, which means I can leave as soon as I am ready.

In other news, I have been working on a long forgotten project called Ultria, I have since updated the program some and will show you a copy if you would like. I will create a self extracting full game kit for it, to let you play til you hit the road block. I have the file burned to a CD, so if you would like it, please let me know. It is about 23 mb so I couldnt have angelfire host it for free. Sorry

Hope you all enjoy.
I would like to hear any feedback that you have to offer on either subject within this tangel of a post.

1 Comments:

  • Welcome back Ultria! I will work on it Gubi. I could probably strong-arm that package down to under 10 Megs and make a tight, slick installer for it.

    I also want to add a dialog box somewhere in the game that says: "Go read the manual... no really, go read the manual."

    Yes, I am easily entertained.

    * * *

    Let me know how your special night goes. I am in need of some romantic ideas myself for my Rachel. I am a little rusty.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home