Life Is As You See It

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The New Addiction

So as some of you know I have taken up some of my recent time in programming for the randomness of programming. In particular I am programming games, little annoying snes style looking games. I will have to say that I am having a hard time adjusting to the new code, but I am making my way through it.

My current project is to re-create a menu system, and battle system of that in Legend of Ultria. This task is proving more and more difficult. I think I will have to change things around a bit. The other part of this is that I want to setup a TBS instead of just the standard side view like in many FF style games. I want it to be like FFTactics or Vidal Hearts.

If I can do this and release this to a small public then I think there are some great things that could come out of it. Anyway, hope that you enjoyed my little side track of thought.

PS - Brandon, if you are also looking for resources, the best site is www.dubealex.com/asylum

1 Comments:

  • 10-4. Thanks. This could keep me busy for months!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home