Life Is As You See It

Friday, January 26, 2007

Puppies!

So yesterday morning my dog (Nila) finally had those puppies I have been telling you all about. Regretfully one of them died last night around midnight. She was so sick, that even if she did survive she was going to have a tough time throughout her life. There are 4 white/golden and 2 black remaining. But on a more upside note, there are still 6 healthy puppies that will need homes in the near future. (I will not have 7 dogs running around, especially in my house!) Anyway, if anyone would like to speak for one, please let me know now. The cost is minimal for my friends, but unknowns it will be $300. The puppies are believed to be full bred Labs, but the father of Nila herself we could never locate her owners to verify if she was full bred for not. So we are calling them 3/4. The below is the best picture I could find of them all.


Anyway, I will see you all at work. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home