Life Is As You See It

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Just realized

So I was browsing blogs and just realized that I havent had any new updates recently, so now I am going to do one. This christmas was a pretty good one. Unfortunately we spent most of the day at my mom's so we didnt get out to do a whole lot, but it was still fun. I played jenga with some drunk brothers/friends/in-laws, which was quite fun. Infact I am thinking I will go out and get jenga sometime in the very near future. On the other side of things, I got Rachel a very pretty ring, which happended to make her very happy. The kids got lots of toys and a couple things of cloths. Rachel got me a PS2, which I totally dig. I can finally play all my old games again. I have always enjoyed console gaming more than computers, although computers do have a lot of good games. Rachel mentioned something to me that I think is kinda funny and fits almost perfectly with that Wii vs PS3 commercial. Playstation doesnt have that many games that are "Ready to Play" such as "Mario Kart" or "Mario Party." I wish there were a couple more games like that for the PS, but there are always fighting ones. I just wish that PS has a greater selection of easy to learn/social games. Games that require more than internet connections and a desire to kill something in a vitual world. Anyway, hope everyone had an excellent Christmas this year and Happy New Years!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home