Life Is As You See It

Monday, November 20, 2006

Need a Storyline

So, I have finished the peliminaries of the game as far as menuing and skill learning. I have setup a basic menu that allows you to check current spirit status's and skill learning rates, along with simply abilities, like trading with another players spirit or an unassigned spirit. I have setup the AP system required to learn skills via battles and am now ready to start a storyline and work from that. I am just not sure how to start it though. I am in need of ideas, anyone that would like to contribute, please reply or email me with any ideas that apply to this subject. Well, later all!

2 Comments:

  • http://www.icybrian.com/fanfic/

    P.S. Good work!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:54 PM  

  • Hey I posted a new blog so let everyone know so they can read it and comment!!!!!

    By Blogger Marty's Girl, at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home