Life Is As You See It

Monday, November 13, 2006

Lately

I guess lately I havent really felt that urge to write everything going on in my life. Mainly I guess because nothing really new has been going on. Although, last night my scouts had a "Court of Honor" and I presented the LIFE badge to one of my scouts and 1st class to another, along with a large number of badges to the rest. It was fun stuff, and this next week I get to present my first eagle! I think it is quite cool. Most of my scouts actually want to end up somewhere so that makes life a little easier. Although, I really need to find out where they all currently are so that I can help them a little better. My goal is to take all my scouts from 1st class to eagle during the time that I have them. I know that I probably wont do that with all of them, but I think I can churn a couple out of them. Otherwise, life has been life. Boring and so on. I have been playing Stronghold 2 on the computer and also programming RPGXP games as well. I am making some pretty good progress. I still have a couple of things to work out, but other than that, nothing really. Among other things, E@sy Dent@l will be shipping final this next week. Somewhat of a Thanksgiving present, which will in turn be a early Christmas gift. Anywho, later all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home