Life Is As You See It

Monday, October 09, 2006

Life Story

So today I walked down to support to hassle Matt about returning the EzRay sensor that I loaned him for a couple of hours, only to find out that he had plugged it into the wrong computer and that is why he needed it for so long. Belay that comment and we move on to why this post is the way it is. After leaving Matt's desk I decided to pay my good ol buddy Doyle a visit, and he turns to me and says "Martin you need to make a new post." Im thinking to myself, 'Well, I posted on Friday. Apparantley at the end of the working day isnt good enough anymore, it has to be at the beginning." Doyle then proceeds to tell me that I dont just need a new post, but something that is long and takes more than about 2 minutes to read." My response was simple "Like a Life Story?", and his response "Yes, exactly." I didnt realize that a blog was meant to be the writing place for a persons auto biography. Perhaps I have writters block or whatever you want to call it, or I just dont want to write my life story up here in order to piss Doyle off. I am kinda leaning against the later of those choices. I dont really want to pour out my entire life for everyone to know, even though I have already told some of the stories. Maybe someday I will complete the book "Gubi, the auto-biography!" So instead I will choose to talk about other things.
I am looking forward to this next weekend because we will be going to St Greorge. We are planning on going to Zions National Park and a number of other places. This trip was planned mostly because Rachel has a performance down there on Sunday and we both want to get away from the normal for a day or two. Unfortunately this also puts dampers on the Friday the 13th jam that Jenna is having, mostly because of work. At Hee Haws they get quite busy around this time, and particularly that night, so they are making us work. Other than that, life is peachy.
So Doyle, I hope that you enjoyed this off topic seemingly random post.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks very much.
    Cool post. :)

    My hunny and I will be in St. George this weekend as well. We are going down just to chill out. It should be fun.

    If I were to write a book, it would be called: "BDoyle Rules: Duct tape and grabber screws."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home