Life Is As You See It

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Appraisal

So sometime later today there should be someone coming over to our house to give an appraisal on the property. This is for our refinance that we are doing later this month. I think I will probably be leaving work a little early today to go help get this cleaned up for this occasion. I hope that it all happens nicely. They told me last week, that it should be easy to appraise it for $165,000, which is awesome. I only bought it 2 years ago and for $117. I think that is a pretty good investment. I will be trying to roll all my debt into my house so I owns everything. Then I can sell in a couple of years and still get some more. Its sweet. Anyway, later.

2 Comments:

  • Isn't that awesome?!

    The bank let me have $24,000 without even breaking a sweat. :)

    The only downside, real estate has spiraled out of control in Utah Valley. I feel like I'm stuck with the house because I can't go anywhere else. It's OK though. It's a good house and we will probably be there for another 10 years.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:13 AM  

  • I can tell you by working with real estate listing that the avg house sells for over 250K.. and this is what you get "rambler with aluminum brick vinyl exterior~1 car garage built 1956 on a 0.19 acre lot~ 4 bedrooms 1 bathrooms Flooring: carpet hardwood tile|Priced at $269900"

    By Blogger Mydinger, at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home