Life Is As You See It

Friday, September 08, 2006

First Day

Well, today was my daughters very first day of school. She has been sad when she couldnt say when we dropped Alex off. This morning she got all dressed up and ready to go hours before it was time. I think it is kinda funny to think that myself along with most of us all had the same feelings about going to school, but as we grow up it becomes more and more of a annoyance. Although considering that I havent gone to college yet, I really need to get myself into gear. Problem is, that work and home life has me tied to a rack that happens to be tearing me apart for time. I suppose that life would be alot different if I didnt have kids, but I dont think I would have it any other way. I love my little "rebelions in a bag." There is nothing I would give in this world not to have them, or Rachel for that matter. Well, its time to get back to work... Later.

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, you better say that you wouldn't have it any other way or your butt would have been whooped. Not to mention you would have to be deprived for a while just because, but since you said all those sweet things, i may have to give you something sweet. (Get your minds out of the gutter boys)

    By Blogger Marty's Girl, at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home