Life Is As You See It

Sunday, August 20, 2006

What a wash!

So I was ready to head out last night to go hike timp with my brothers, but as the flakes they are they never showed up at my house to do it. So I kinda prepared and everything for nothing. I promised Rachel that I wouldnt do the hike alone. So becuase my brothers are flakes and so on I couldnt go. It quite pisses me off. I have been thinking about hiking it now for about the last 3-4 weeks. I was way excited. Oh well I guess. I guess I will just have to wait and do it with the scouts as an activity. I am guessing that we will just hike it in the middle of the day instead of at night so that we can just say we did it instead of getting there for the sunrise or sunset. Anyway, hope you all had great weekends. See you all tomorrow.

3 Comments:

  • Hey, why don't we have a High Tech hike? I wanna hike Timp, I dunno about everyone else. I've never done it and I love hiking. I know Jeff would probably go, Luke likes to hike, Tina likes to if she can get away that long.. Let's do it! I wanna go hiking. And you could get a babysitter for your kids and bring Rachel! That'd be awesomeness. I love hiking. I wanna go.

    By Blogger famousjay, at 11:05 AM  

  • I would rather lick my sons dirty slimey really smelly feet first. lololololol. I don't do hiking. I'm too fat and out of shape. i would die before we hit the 1 mile mark. And that would be sad. Cuz then who would be here to make funny comments about my sons really foul feet?

    By Blogger Marty's Girl, at 8:29 PM  

  • That sounds like a great idea. I thought about asking a couple of you guys but wasnt sure if you would want to do it.
    The question is, when is everyone free to do it?

    Another question is, would you like to go for sunrise or sunset?

    I can do this Friday night(8/25), Sept 9, or Sept 29th.

    By Blogger Gubi, at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home