Life Is As You See It

Saturday, August 19, 2006

The big climb

Well, on a change of plans I have decided to climb timp later tonight so that I can catch the sunrise for tomorrow off the top of the mountian. I cannot wait to get started. I have a couple of my brothers coming over to climb it with me. I think it should be alot of fun. I am trying to decide if I should go to sleep for 2 hours and get ready or just stay up and watch a movie until everyone shows up? Oh yeah, and yesterday I finally took that leap and talked to my dad. I will tell you that it has been about 13-14 years since I last spoke with him. It was kinda cool, but also akward. Thats alright, I was able to do it and kinda enjoyed it. Try to imagin not seeing one of your parents for 14 years and tell me how it would feel to see them again. I dunno why but I kinda want to get to know him again. I know it will never be just right or anything, but its my dad. I am supposed to be able to forgive anyone for what they have done right? Of course it warrants some caution, but I think things will be alright. Anyway, guess I better stop talking so that you can all get to bed or whatever it is that you are doing right now.... no really, right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home