Life Is As You See It

Monday, August 14, 2006

Old Movies

So check it out, yesterday I pulled out a classic movie that I am sure most have seen. It was "Star Trek: The Motion Picture." The first full length movie for Star Trek. I was amazed to see that the graphics weren't as bad as I thought they were going to be. Although they have since greatly improved with more current products from the star trek kind. Anyway, just thought I would say that I enjoyed the journey to the past. I also happended to watch "Short Circuit." I allowed the memories of watching these shows re-enter my current life. It was a welcome change. See ya later.

1 Comments:

  • You know, I have been meaning to watch all of the motion pictures from Star Trek. I was just thinking the other day that I need to find a copy of that film specificaly.

    By Blogger Kr5is, at 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home