Life Is As You See It

Monday, August 21, 2006

High Tech Hike to Timp

This is in part to Jenna to comming up with an excellent idea, that everyone should get together to do a hike to timp. Personally I have 3 weekends within the next month that I can do it: Aug 25, Sept 8, or Sept 29. I would like to ask everyone what day they would like to do it, so that we can get the most attendance as possible. The next question is, what time would you like to do the hike. My personall favorite is to hike up in the middle of the night to catch the sunrise off the top of the mountian.

Here are some pictures from my last years hike to timp.





1 Comments:

  • So everyone has settled on the 8th of Sept to do the Hike. I guess we will work out the details as it gets closer.

    By Blogger Gubi, at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home