Life Is As You See It

Monday, August 28, 2006

Weekend

Well, I will tell you that I did a whole lot of nothing this weekend. Its kinda like that never ending routine. Mow the lawn, make some lunch, watch a movie with the kids, put them down for naps, browse the internet amlesly for about 2 hours, spend 30 minutes trying to wake the kids up so that they will still sleep at night, Let the kids run a play outside, Make some dinner, Watch a movie with everyone, prepare kids for bed, go to bed. There are plenty other things that we do but this seems to be the default model of a saturday.
This is pretty much how it was, but I played some nintendo with Alex for a couple of hours. He really enjoys it when I play with him, but what I usually find happening, is that he wants me to play his part as well. I will tell you though that Alex is getting pretty darn good at it. Rachel was playing Alex in Super Mario Brothers (Super Nintendo Release) and got her butt kids by the 4 year old. I thought it was kinda funny, but then again, she doesnt play them at all.
I saw that they are training another group of new hires upstairs. They have 13 new people. Hopefully with all the new hires, high tech can suck a few off into the nexus for a slightly easier life (Note I said slightly).
Anyway, hope you all had great weekends and will have a good work week. And Jesse, how is the new job?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home