Life Is As You See It

Monday, September 11, 2006

Not what I was expecting

So the hike was pretty fun, but could have been much better. 2 things I think I would have changed. Kept everyone together as a group throughout the whole hike, and 2 make the weather permit for a nice evening at the top of timp. When we got to the top it was hailing/snowing and the wind just wouldnt stop. Then the clouds were so thick you couldnt even see 5 feet off the peak. The hike although did a number on me. My feet are ok, but my knee's and hip are not to fond of me right now to say the least. I will definitally make some changes to the way things work next time. First, wait for a time in which they say there is no chance of weather problems, and earlier in the year. That way maybe it can be a little more enjoyable. Alright, I guess that is enough talk.

Time for the pictures

Say BaAaAaaAaaa


Ice Cavern Inside


Ice Cavern Outside


Scenery


Clouds Decending on the upper valley


Oh, almost forgot, view from the top. (This is in the saddle, looking at the path we have to use to get down.)


And last but not least, the movie of the clouds pushing through the saddle..,

1 Comments:

  • wow great view most of the time. Wish I could have come.

    By Blogger Mydinger, at 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home