Life Is As You See It

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Its Finally Official

Well, we finally received word that Rachel was now on the W-Talent web site. You can see the pictures here if you want. You have to click on Models, Commercial Women, then find Rachel. (Some of the other images are probably not safe for work.) Otherwise it has been a crazy good ol time. I have been getting off work then driving home, to pick up Rachel, then off to work again at Hee Haws. It has been fun though. I enjoy working there and if they paid better and it latested all year, I would honestly drop Dentr!x, but since they dont, I wont. I have being trying to decide if I want to apply for the new Developement position. The Hi-Tech Product Analyst one that is. I was thinking to myself... "Maybe then we can tell the programmers exactly how we want them to do it, and they will!" At least that is what I would like anyway. I have asked a couple of people from support to go for it, but am unsure if I want to. And then raises the next question. If I get it, who takes my position? Either way I will still be happy. So yeah..

Last Night we took Alex to see Open Season instead of me going to Scouts. It was pretty good and the kids really liked it. If you are wondering if I just ditched the scouts... I didn't. I called up my backup gang and told them what I had planned. Couple of games like "Name Game-with bean bags" (Actually quite fun) and "Aerobic Tag" (Kinda like Smear the Quir, but not as rough). Got them all of the stuff they needed to perform the cerimonies and so on and that was that. It was on the way to the movies. (For me and the fam)

And in other news. E@sy Dental was supposed to go beta at latest yesterday, but it didnt, so there is a bit of a rush to get it out the door, then next week is supposed to be beta 3 for Dentr!x and on top of that, EZIm@ge4.5 and Im@ge 4.5 cuHD are supposed to release in 1 week from tomorrow. To say the least, development is in overtime and they are pushing to get everything done.

That is all I have for you now.

Apu
"Thank you, come again"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home