Life Is As You See It

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hee Haws

Well, it is that time of year again. Halloween is right around the corner, so Corn Mazes and the Haunted Houses are starting to gear up. I will again be working at Hee Haw Farms during the later hours of the day to try and get a little extra money. Last year was alot of fun, and I will say that I was very familiar with that maze in the end. Once you have walked around in it for about 2 hrs without any sense of direction it starts to seem hopeless, but when you do that everyday for about a month, you actually know where you are in the maze. It makes for a fun time.

For example:
When working there last year, you would do all you can to freak people out in the mazes, by taking shortcuts to catch/see them at multiple intersections. I think the most times I ran into a single person in the mazes was like 15 or more. In which case they were getting kinda freaked out because I appeared to be everwhere in the maze at once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home