Life Is As You See It

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Update.exe

Sorry about the wait, but I am back! It has been pretty busy up here lately and outside of work has been equally crazy.

Friday-Saturday:
To start things off, I took my scouts on a camp out this last weekend to mutual dell, luckily the weather cleared and it turned out to be a pretty good campout. They were able to work on their Astronomy, Housemanship and FirstAid merit badges. I have an incredibly funny movie that I will have to accompany this at a later time. We all played "Kick the Can" for about an hour, then we came home. I think I fell flat on the floor and was a little incoherant for the remainder of the day.

Sunday:
Sunday was the usual, church and meetings.

Monday:
Well it was pretty normal until right after work. I went home then came immediately back to start working at Hee Haw farms again. I cut down a ton of Corn Stalks and bundled them as well as disributed them around the "Corn Snake." Other than that, I dug holes for post and drove tracters. They ended up sending us all home early because of lack of business. Considering it takes a while to get things going, and the fact that the main road for business is still marked closed until Nov 1 is a little concerning. Apparantly the city told them that they werent going to close it until beginning of next year, but did it anyway. So as such, they may end up holding the city responsible for ruining their business.

Tuesday:
Today was kind of busy. First we started the day off with meetings for E@syDental, Dentr!x and Im@ge/EZIm@ge. After that I worked with Tina and some people from core regarding SHPR's and escalations, then off to the E@syDental code walkthrough. (In other words, what they added/removed) After that it was off to lunch.. Ended up taking a long lunch so that I could take Mikaila to dance lessons. I will have to add a picture of this, but she is quite cute in her little pink "balerina." After that I dealt with more SHPR's for Dentrix, so it made for a excellent day.

Well, that complets the running of Update.exe, hope you have enjoyed.

1 Comments:

  • You are probably one of the best scout masters I've heard of. When I was growing up and going to scouts/young men, we just played basketball or something like that. I went on one camp out my whole scouting career. It was fun though. We went to an island and went scuba diving the whole weekend. Your scouts will remember all fun they had for the rest of their lives. Keep it up!

    By Blogger Victor, at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home