Life Is As You See It

Monday, October 23, 2006

Birthday

So in about a week and a half it will be Rachels birthday, she will be 25. She is so stoked about it too. I think I have done a pretty good job about keeping her in the dark about it all. She keeps trying to get it out of me what I am going to get her or what we are going to do, but so far all attempts have failed. I figure if I can last another week I can start getting stuff together, but still try to be secretive about it. I am also quite sure that she will be reading this and that will help this as well. So with that I will bring things to a close. Well, later all.

1 Comments:

  • Is it an oven!?! (Biggest smile ever on my face right now) I am sooooooooo excited you have no idea! Sometimes I just want to start screaming and jumping up and down I am so happy and excited. YAY!!!! Marty's the best, the very very best, you can't ever be, the best as he. lololololol

    By Blogger Marty's Girl, at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home