Life Is As You See It

Thursday, November 16, 2006

GKAS and other happenings

I just signed up to be the technical help & support for GKAS in Feb. I think this year we will make things a little easier, by simply not letting a certian 'N' named person head up everything. I will need some crew member to help me out with some of the stuff, so any body that would like to help just let me know. They should be holding meetings in mid Dec to decided what is happening and what devices we will be using while there for digital imaging.

I have now received the responsibility for dealing with all Internation SHPR's and database scheduling.. I now have to work the wonder from Canada named Brandon. From what I hear, he is a pretty "interesting" person to work with. Something about "Dumb as a board" to quote a person which I will not mention, that kinda scares me about this. If he is as bad as someone from Georgia, I think I might just kill myself. (As Doyle would do also)

I have finished playing all the scenario's they had for me in Strong Hold2. I am now looking at designing my own maps and playing it online. Problem is that I dont always have tons of time to devote to it with family life and other responsibilities. I have enjoyed having the new game and would like to tell Rachel a very hardy "Thank You" for getting it for me. I guess now that I have completed it, I will start working on my RPG project again. I guess I could provide some screen shots, but they are of menus and that is all I have really completed so far. I am still working on a storyline that I can use. If anyone can provide me with some ideas or routes to take with the storyline on this one I would greatly appreciate it. The story I want to use is pretty simple but it defies religion and a number of other things. What I want to say is that the earth was created by "Another Power" and that the earth itself is just a device floating in space. As someone figures this out, they activate the device and the earth is litterally ripped apart, although each part working independantly. Not exactly sure what to do with the story from there. Anyway, just thoughts. Well, later all.

3 Comments:

  • Martin,

    I said it last year before I moved that I want to help with GKAS again. I will fly to Utah just for that event if you will let me be on your team. Convince them to give the technicians shirts that aren't white too.

    I would love to help you. You can consider me an outside consultant. What day is it this year?

    Kr5is

    By Blogger Kr5is, at 8:43 AM  

  • I will have them put down your name for it. It will be held on Feb 24th in both SLC and Ogden like last year. We havent had any meetings to discuss what devices we will be using or anything but I can image it will be better than the Op Times from last year. I will push for Scan X or Image Ray I.

    By Blogger Gubi, at 10:20 PM  

  • ImageRAYi may be difficult because of the space issues. The Optimes were good, but they kept eating plates and 2 stopped working all together. I thing ScanX would work the best because in SLC and I'm sure in Ogden 3 ops were sharing one computer. We'll see how it's different now though.

    Thanks man!

    By Blogger Kr5is, at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home