Life Is As You See It

Friday, August 10, 2007

Hiking

I need to get out and go hiking soon. I am feeling a little too cooped up lately. So you will never guess what has happened in the last week...

Give up? Rachel will be starting as the new D3ntr1x receptionist as of Monday this next week. Isn't that cool? At least I think it is. Mostly because of more money, and we can carpool and save more there. (Yes, even though I ride my bike in to work most 90% of the time.) This way Rachel, doesnt have to drive everywhere during the day like she used to. Of course we will still have plenty of errands to run and so on, but that is something we would have to do anyway.

I have also been playing around more with my RMXP project and have made some good progress and regress as well. Mainly because I found a new way of scripting scenes that was a little more effecient that the old method. So I am going back to re-designing those scenes. I am also still in need of storyline for it. I have about the first 2-3 chapters, but still need some help on ironing things out to make it good instead of just a mediocre storyline. Anyway, any help on that would be greatly appreciated.

Well, that about covers it.

"Quote of the day"
Want to get free flying lessons? I happen have my grenade launcher with me.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home