Life Is As You See It

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Busy Busy

Well, work has been quite busy lately and with all the Enterprise stuff going on it is even busier. I have actually had something to do for most every minute of each day. Of course I still slack off a little, but that is technically called a Break.

"Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door - that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh heh - and, uh, after that I just sorta space out for about an hour."

"Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work. "

If you don't know where that quote came from then you probably don't deserve to be reading my blog... Well on a brighter note, that new job on the intranet is actually for the NIS side of basically my job. Someone to deal with NIS SHPR's and so on. In all actuality it would be a good position for most anyone. Well, I have no idea what I will be doing this weekend, but I will be sure to make sure it is fun. If I dont see you before monday, have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home