Life Is As You See It

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Excellent Humor

So as many of you know this last weekend was my birthday and Rachel threw me a party on Friday. My sister-in-law Debra has a great sense of humor and got me some "Dont Have Ugly Children" chewing gum. I decided to look up a little more about this company and they have a whole bunch of other products that are equally entertaining. You can follow this link to see their selection of other gum, but just click the link at the top called ' Just For Fun' and there are many other products that are funny as well.

Well, the only thing I really have to say now, is that the new D3ntrix S H P R process is working quite well, problem is, that it may be working a little too well. I am getting SHPR's from techs that dont know how to write SHPR's. I am trying to work with Sup Management to make those who approve the SHPR's are going to be held accountable for the SHPR's they send up without reading. But that is about it. Anyway, hope everyone is having a great week. Oh yeah! The week is already half over and that makes me very happy. Rachel wants to go camping this weekend, even with the rain and snow everywhere. She wants to go to Colob Canyon in Southern Utah. Its a nice place, but it is so far away to go camping. Although, it should be alot of fun so I am looking forward to it. Anyway, I guess that covers it. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home