Life Is As You See It

Monday, March 12, 2007

Dogs

So as many of you know we have a modest litter of 6 puppies that our dog Nila had in Janurary. We decided this weekend to start building a dog house in order to help with the overflow of canine sort. I spent from about 10:00am to 5:00pm building it, and it looks pretty good. Its gives a large amount of additional room and luxury vs the old dog house. The old dog house was 7 pieces of partical board with 2x2s to hold it together. To say the least there has been a big improvement. We decided to go out and have some Chili's that night which was good as always. When we were there our server totally has a lispe. It was kind of interesting because I have never met anyone who has no choice but to do it. Anyway, that is enough of the random and deranged. Oh yeah, my computer at home has been having some interesting problems and I pinpointed it last night. I contracted a virus about 1 week ago that was discovered 3 days ago and started being recognized. I guess I can say that I was on the leading edge of the virus world. I need to finish getting rid of it, because it causes your computer to just drag like no other and reload the windows explorer randomly which is very annoying, especially when you are trying to remove it. Anyway, later all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home