Life Is As You See It

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentines

For Valentines Day Rachel has lots of things planned. I still have a couple of things to pick up but then we will be ready. Rachel has already showed me a gift she got for me/us. It is a glass brick and on it is engraved, "Marty and Rachel forever" I believe. I would have to take another look at it, but you should catch the main drift of it. What is everyone else out there doing for Valentines day? I know alot of people are kind of putting it off until the weekend, but I think businesses will be plenty busy. What is the next major holiday? You can bet that whatever it is, the all the grocery and novalty type stores will be replacing their seasonal allies the day of valentines. Well, that is enough on business. Later


Check out this guys website... Got some pretty sweet pictures.. This one happens to be one of my favorites. I just wish I could take pictures this good.

At Timp from Cascade

This is probably one of my closest comparisons.. Timponookee

3 Comments:

  • thank you. hehe Love ya!

    By Blogger Marty's Girl, at 3:14 PM  

  • The photos from your timp hike with jenna and eric were really cool, I thought. Lets have fun this weekend at Give Kids A Smile!

    By Blogger Victor, at 10:12 AM  

  • You need to make a new post. And you still owe me for Valentine's Day.

    By Blogger Marty's Girl, at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home