Life Is As You See It

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Long time

So I guess I have been slacking quite badly by not making new blog post as often as Doyle would like, but to make ammends with a friend, I shall post.

Life has been kind of crazy this week. Work has been surprisingly busy the last couple of days or even weeks. There is some report that is going all the way to D McKinnely before we as Development have a chance to respond to it. Boy did it turn the heat up on SHPR tracking. Now I must track every current SHPR and its current status just so I can give daily reports on how many SHPR's have come through and so on. Kind of annoying when I think about it. This has been taking up most of my time during the day at work. Other than this, life has been ok. The puppies are started to get playful, which is pretty cool. They are all walking and some are even trying to run(Failing misserably at the moment) and yeah. I hope the weather keeps warm so that I can send the puppies outside to do their business and get them completely house trained. At least that would be a nice thing to have done before we sell them.

Other things going on are that I am not selling my house afterall. I will be remodeling it a bit though. I will be taking the master bedroom closet wall and turning it into to a master bath, then creating a new closet. I also have alot of basic cleanup work around that house that needs to be done. We are going to be trying to improve the yard a little also, but besides that, the big empty lots across the street finally have houses being built on them. They are trying to fit 10 houses in 1.1 acres. In my opinion, that is just too small. I need to have a yard. I am thinking in a couple of years or something, that I will destroy my current house and build a new one in its place. Then I can still be local and have a good size yard and a good neighboorhood.

Well, I am sure everyone is getting a little tired of my mindless knee-andering. Oh yeah, Eric... Update your blog!

2 Comments:

  • Hey what did I say about saying something about moi? Sheesh! No consideration at all. :)

    By Blogger Marty's Girl, at 1:45 PM  

  • << So I guess I have been slacking quite badly by not making new blog post as often as Doyle would like, but to make ammends with a friend, I shall post.

    Yep. Keep the good stuff coming.

    << Now I must track every current SHPR and its current status just so I can give daily reports on how many SHPR's have come through and so on.

    Sounds like a lot of T.P.S. Reports stuff to me. I haven't sent Barbara a Weekly Report in a year.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home