Life Is As You See It

Monday, January 29, 2007

Doyle is now related?

So last night I went over to Brandon's house and had dinner with him and his wife Rachel. After talking for a little while we figured out that Rachel and I are 2nd cousins to each other. Her Grandma is my Grandpa's sister. Funny how being separated just a little causes huge gaps where we dont seem to know anyone outside of our little bubble. Anyway, so I guess that makes Brandon family. Its funny though, because my part of the family are like the black sheep of the Gubler clan and thus why no one really knew us that well. Anyway, long story short, I now have to help them move if they need help or whatever. ~Shudder~, guess it cannot be that bad...

Well, other things in life are going pretty good. We will be looking at a house in Eagle Mountain today that looks fairly promising and we have had a couple of bites on selling our current house. I hope everything goes smoothly. I couldnt bear to have big problems with the sale of ours. That would really suck, because it jepordizes the outcome of a new house. Eitherway, it should be a exciting week.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed. Later

3 Comments:

  • << Anyway, long story short, I now have to help them move if they need help or whatever.

    Not if I anything to say about it. I plan on sitting on my pretty little butt for a long, long, long time. :)

    It was fun last night. You guys are great Americans!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:11 PM  

  • read my blog I wrote a new post.

    By Blogger Marty's Girl, at 9:15 AM  

  • and you're sexy! SEXALICIOUS! Love you!

    By Blogger Marty's Girl, at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home